Office Volunteer, Quality Tester
Providing administrative and project support at our Head Office in London.
What is it?
In this role you will be testing the new system designed to support young people's journey with The Trust. Voulenteers is be working on System Integration Testing (SIT) and the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for the first code drop. The scripts are based in Excel and they contain easy steps that to ensure the new functionality is working as expected.
The role involves:
- Testing the Frontline System by inputting data and recording errors.
- Monitoring the functionality of the system.
- Recording and reporting times where the system reacts in an unexpected manner.
- Quality testing that the systems functionality.
- Reviewing training in QA testing and overview of The Prince's Trust
- Adhering to the relevant policies and procedures of The Prince’s Trust, including our Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity and Confidentiality policies
What is the impact?
Office Volunteers can have a huge impact on the effectiveness of The Trust, supporting with bespoke projects which can make our systems and processes more efficient.
What is the time commitment?
Ideally, a commitment of around two to three days a week for a minimum of three to six months.
Yuly Sandoval, Office Volunteer