Providing research and project support to the Strategy and Operations team in London.
What is it?
As Research & Policy Volunteer you will help Prince’s Trust International to increase the breadth, depth, and currency of our knowledge of the national contexts in which we work. You will assist us with our scoping and strategic engagement work, enabling us to better pilot and embed our programmes and partnerships.
The role involves:
- A commitment of 2/3 days per week for a minimum of 3 months
- Conducting extensive desk research, literature reviews, and analysis on issues Including: demographics, economic and social policy, responsible business/ CSR, effective non-governmental activities, and youth affairs.
- Drafting and editing thematic and country-specific reports.
- Adhering to the relevant policies and procedures of The Prince’s Trust, including our Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity and Confidentiality policies
The benefits that you’ll receive will be:
- The opportunity to gain experience of working within the charity sector
- Taking on a new challenge and meeting new people
- Opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
- Reimbursement of expenses in accordance with our volunteer expenses policy
- Training and support to carry out your role
What is the impact?
Office Volunteers can have a huge impact on the effectiveness of The Trust, supporting with bespoke projects which can make our systems and processes more efficient.
What is the time commitment?
Ideally a commitment of 3 days per week for a minimum of six weeks