Office Volunteer, Help for Heroes Partnership Admin Support
Providing administrative and project support in an office environment.
What is it?
By becoming an Office Volunteer you’ll help to keep The Prince’s Trust running smoothly and make a real difference to our support of young people. The Help for Heroes Partnership at The Prince's Trust needs your support! To keep the top-notch operational support for our wounded veterans, we need equally superb admin support. Our longstanding volunteer has just moved on, so we have a vacancy - will you join us?!
The role involves:
- Handling recruitment forms, sensitive data, CRM, spreadsheets and electronic filing
- De-conflicting information and proactively keeping admin squared away
- Ideally a commitment of 1 to 2 days per week for a minimum of 3 to 6 months
- Adhering to the relevant policies and procedures of The Prince's Trust, including our Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity and Confidentiality policies
- Opportunities to get involved in others of The Trust's work, such as supporting with events
What is the impact?
Office Volunteers can have a huge impact on the effectiveness of The Trust, supporting with bespoke projects which can make our systems and processes more efficient.
What is the time commitment?
Ideally a commitment of around one to two days per week for a minimum of three to six months.
Yuly Sandoval, Office Volunteer