Office Volunteer, Enteprise
Providing administrative and project support in an office environment in Leicester.
What is it?
The Enterprise Team support young people aged 18-30 to explore whether self employment is right for them, and if so, helps them to launch their own business - through face to face courses, workshops and one-to-one mentoring.
In this role you will support the Enterprise team with various administrative tasks and duties.
The role involves:
- Providing support to staff team members on administrative duties, telephone calls, interactions with young people and engagements
- General administrative support to the Enterprise team including maintaining accurate records, drafting letters, and contacting clients
- Recording information/Data Input on CRM system and within IT Files
- Photocopying/printing and preparing files for review/posting
- adhering to the relevant policies and procedures of The Prince’s Trust, including our Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity and Confidentiality policies
- Potential opportunities to get involved in other areas of The Trust's work, such as supporting with events
The benefits that you will receive will be:
- the opportunity to gain experience of working within the charity sector
- taking on a new challenge and meeting new people
- opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
- reimbursement of expenses in accordance with our volunteer expenses policy
- training and support to carry out your role
What skills do you need?
Competent in Microsoft office. Experience of CRM system /recording information
- organised and accurate
- an understanding of the issues facing The Prince’s Trust target groups
- good interpersonal skills
- good written and spoken English skills
- an ability to work as part of a team
- an ability to complete tasks effectively and efficiently
- willingness to uphold the values of The Trust. Our values are approachable, non-judgmental,
- inspiring, empowering and passionate
What is the impact?
Office Volunteers can have a huge impact on the effectiveness of The Trust, supporting with bespoke projects which can make our systems and processes more efficient.
What is the time commitment?
Ideally, a commitment of two days per week for a minimum of three months
Yuly Sandoval, Office Volunteer
Opportunities available in:
- London's enterprise teams works across 3 sites - in Eldon Street (near Liverpool Street), Poplar and Kennington. The role will be based primarily in Princes Trust House in Eldon Street.