Office Volunteer, User Interface Designer
To support help the Digital Products team build an interactive web application.
What is it?
We are looking for a User Interface Designer to work with our Digital Product Manager and software engineers to build something fun that will help Young People's personal and educational development.
The role involves:
- Collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Executing all visual design stages, from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows.
- Proficiency in and access to Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
What is the impact?
By volunteering your time and expertise you’ll help The Prince’s Trust innovate and reach even more Young People.
What is the time commitment?
A commitment of around 3 days per week for a minimum of 2 months (flexible - you can work from home unless required for a meeting). The Project will kick-off 8th November.
Yuly Sandoval, Office Volunteer