Office Volunteer, Brand and Communications
Provide brand & communications support to Prince's Trust International
What is it?
In this role you will support the Brand & Communications Manager for Prince's Trust International across a range of brand, marketing, digital and communication projects. The role involves:
- Supporting the update of Prince's Trust International website and the management of social media channels
- Briefing the creation of marketing materials and updating International programme materials
- Collating and writing international case studies and news stories
- adhering to the relevant policies and procedures of The Prince’s Trust, including our Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity and Confidentiality policies
- opportunities to get involved in other areas of The Trust’s work, such as supporting with events.
The benefits that you’ll receive will be:
- the opportunity to gain experience of working within the charity sector
- taking on a new challenge and meeting new people
- opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
- reimbursement of expenses in accordance with our volunteer expenses policy
- training and support to carry out your role
What is the impact?
Office Volunteers can have a huge impact on the effectiveness of The Trust, supporting with bespoke projects which can make our systems and processes more efficient.
What is the time commitment?
Ideally, a commitment of two to three days per week for a minimum of three to six months. Flexible working from home options available.
This role is available in the Head Office, London.
What skills do you need?
The Prince’s Trust is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all
sections of the community. You don’t need to have any experience to volunteer in this role, but ideally you should be able to demonstrate:
- an understanding of the issues facing The Prince’s Trust target groups
- good interpersonal skills
- good written and spoken English skills
- an ability to work as part of a team
- an ability to complete tasks effectively and efficiently
- willingness to uphold the values of The Trust. Our values are approachable, non-judgmental, inspiring, empowering and passionate
Yuly Sandoval, Office Volunteer