IT Support Volunteer
Providing IT support in our Head Office.
What is it?
As an Office Volunteer you'll help to keep The Prince's Trust running smoothly and make a real difference to our support of young people. We are looking for two people to join an exciting and friendly IT department to help complete a major hardware & software rollout project.
The role involves:
- Working within a team to load and set up laptop/desktop machines for end users
- Opportunities to help on an IT support helpdesk
Maintain BT phones lines and update hardware where needed
Adhering to the relevant policies and procedures of The Prince’s Trust, including our Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity and Confidentiality policies
What is the impact?
IT Support Volunteers can have a huge impact by ensuring staff across our regions make the best use of technology to help our young people succeed.
What is the time commitment?
Ideally a commitment of around two to three days per week for around 3 months
What skills do you need?
- Polite and clear telephone skills
- An interest to work in IT with hardware and software products with a good eye for detail
- An ability to work as part of a team
- An ability to complete tasks effectively and efficiently
Yuly Sandoval, Office Volunteer
Opportunity available in:
- London: Head Office