Fairbridge Group Activity Support
Supporting young people on the Fairbridge programme develop personal and social skills through activities such as sport and music.
What is it?
As a Group Activity Support volunteer, you will be supporting young people on the Fairbridge programme.
The role involves:
- Supporting the delivery of the Fairbridge programme through group activities
- Providing a young person with additional support to develop their personal and social skills
- Acting as a sounding board for a young person to share their thoughts, concerns and aspirations
- Empowering them to make their own decisions about their development
- Signposting them to other organisations for support
What is the impact?
Young person on the Fairbridge programme
What is the time commitment?
Ideally a commitment of one to two days per week for a minimum for six months.
Opportunities available in:
- North East: Middlesbrough (female volunteers)
- North West
- South West: Bristol