Enterprise Programme Delivery Support
Supporting the delivery of the four-day Explore Enterprise course.
What is it?
As an Enterprise Delivery Support volunteer, you will be supporting our Enterprise staff in delivering the Explore Enterprise course.
The role involves:
- Supporting the delivery of the Explore Enterprise course, delivering some sessions
- Providing a young person with additional support to explore and test ideas around self-employment
- Acting as a sounding-board for a young person to share their thoughts, concerns and aspirations towards self-employment
- Empowering them to make their own decisions around their development
- Signposting them to other organisations for support
What is the impact?
Your additional support enables The Trust to offer a higher quality of support for our young people on the course, as there will be more passionate and knowledgeable experts in business to field questions.
What is the time commitment?
Ideally a commitment of around two to six hours per month for a minimum of one year.
Leonard Jones, Enterprise Delivery Support Volunteer
Opportunities available in:
- East Midlands: Derby
- Scotland: Ayrshire, Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow
- South West: Plymouth and Exeter