Office Volunteer, Corporate Partnerships
Providing administrative and project support in an office environment.
What is it?
By becoming an Office Volunteer you’ll help to keep Prince’s Trust running smoothly and make a real difference to our support of young people. This role will provide research support to Prince's Trust to build the charity's prospect pipeline and supporter base.
The role involves:
- desk-based research on prospective corporate partners
- updating and maintaining corporate records on the database
- adhering to the relevant policies and procedures of The Prince’s Trust, including our Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity and Confidentiality policies
- opportunities to get involved in other areas of The Trust’s work, such as supporting with events.
Office Volunteers can have a huge impact on the effectiveness of The Trust, supporting with bespoke projects which can make our systems and processes more efficient.
What skills do you need?
The Prince’s Trust is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all
sections of the community. You don’t need to have any experience to volunteer in this role, but ideally you should be able to demonstrate:
- excellent attention to detail
- a willingness to undertake high levels of data entry
- an understanding of the issues facing The Prince’s Trust target groups
- good interpersonal skills
- good written and spoken English skills
- an ability to work as part of a team
- an ability to complete tasks effectively and efficiently
- willingness to uphold the values of The Trust. Our values are approachable, non-judgmental,inspiring, empowering and passionate.
What is the time commitment?
Ideally a commitment of two to three days per week for a minimum of three to six months