L'Oréal x Cheryl Lip Kit Competition
As part of our #AllWorthIt campaign with Cheryl and L'Oréal Paris, we’re giving away three of the exclusive new lip kits, one of each colour.
Together, we can transform self-doubt into self-worth for thousands of vulnerable young people.
Prince's Trust & L'Oréal x Cheryl Lip Kit Competition
The terms and conditions described below are for The Prince's Trust and L'Oréal Lip Kit Instagram competition.
Terms and conditions:
By entering the competition, you agree to the following:
1) The competition opens at 4.30pm on Friday 20th October 2017 and closes at 11.59pm on Monday 23rd October 2017.
2) The three winning entries will be randomly picked, from everyone who has liked the post and commented with their preferred lip kit shade and used the hashtag #AllWorthIt
3) The winner will be chosen after 11.59pm on Monday 23rd October 2017.
4) The Prince’s Trust will contact the winner directly via private message to request the following information:
- Your full name
- Your address
The winner must respond with all these details by 11.59pm on Tuesday 24th October. If the winner does not respond by this time, The Prince's Trust reserves the right to redistribute the prize.
5) This competition is open to any UK resident, aged 13 or over, who fulfil the above entry criteria.
6) Entrants are limited to one entry. The Prince’s Trust accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or otherwise delayed or non-delivered.
7) The competition is no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use.
Other things to note:
1) The Promoter of this competition is The Prince's Trust, a registered charity incorporated by Royal Charter (RC000772) with registered charity numbers 1079675 (England and Wales) and SC041198 (Scotland), with its principal office at:
Prince's Trust House, 9 Eldon Street, London EC2M 7LS
2) Winning entrants will be chosen by the Promoter at random from entries made on Instagram. The Promoter’s choice of winning entrant is final. No correspondence will be entered into and no process of appeal is available to Entrants.
3) The Winning Entrant will be contacted directly. Only the Winning Entrant will be contacted. The Promoter reserves the right to redistribute the prize if the Winning Entrant does not reply by 11:59pm on Tuesday 24th October 2017, with the following details: winner's full name, winner's address
4) The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
5) Employees of The Prince's Trust group and their families are not eligible to win this competition.
6) The Promoter takes no responsibility for any costs, expenses, loss or damage suffered by the Winning Entrant arising out of the use of the prize.
7) The prize is non-refundable.
8) The prizes are as above. No cash alternative to the prizes is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances for a prize of equal or higher value.
9) Only one entrant per customer social media post per account can be accepted as an entry. Third party and bulk entries are not permitted.
10) Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
11) These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
13) Entries made after 11.59 on Monday 23rd October 2017 will not be considered.