Prince's Trust Partnership Awards 2018
This Autumn we will be celebrating the achievements of our corporate supporters who have gone above and beyond to change more young lives than ever before.
Our corporate partners donate their time, money and skills to provide young people across the UK to fulfil their potential.
From driving innovative employee engagement campaigns, to showing huge commitment for improving employability - the employees of our corporate partners help to equip the future generation with the vital skills needed to secure a brighter future so that they can move into employment, education or training.
Previously known as our Corporate Employee Awards, our new award ceremony - Prince's Trust Partnership Awards - celebrate our corporate partners and the employees who have gone above and beyond to support The Prince's Trust.
Our Partnership Awards will be held on Wednesday 7th November at St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel, London.
Last year's award winners:
- People Power Award – Wates
- Going for Gold Award – L'Oréal Paris
- All Round Hero (Small Companies) – Dell EMC
- All Round Hero (Large Companies) – NatWest
- Service to Young People (Small Companies) - Ricoh
- Service to Young People (Large Companies) – Barclays
- Blazing Saddles (Small Companies) – CALA Homes
- Blazing Saddles (Large Companies) – Capgemini
- Breaking Barriers: Mental Health – Royal Mail Group
- Stretching Borders – National Express
- Working Together – Amazon Web Services
- Outstanding Individual – Cristina Muñoz, Cunard
- Tara Leathers, Deputy CEO
Follow our Prince's Trust Partnerships social channels –
Cristina Muñoz, Events and Community Partnerships Manager at Cunard, shares what it felt like to win a Prince's Trust Partnerships Award last year.
Prince's Trust Partnership Awards Categories for 2018
Check out the categories for this year's Prince's Trust Partnership Awards. After the awards ceremony, we'll be sharing the stories of each of the winners, so be sure to come back in November!