To champion youth enterprise and give young people, no matter what barriers they face, the opportunity, skills and inspiration to be the entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
The Enterprise Network will play a key role in helping to back young people to achieve stability by supporting The Prince’s Trust’s Enterprise programme. The Enterprise programme has 36 years of experience giving young people, aged 18-30 and unemployed or working fewer than 16 hours per week or in part-time education and interested in self-employment, the tools and knowledge to turn their entrepreneurial ideas into a reality.
JOIN OUR ENTERPRISE NETWORK
- Supporting 20+ young entrepreneurs on the Enterprise programme by donating £10,000 each year with a four-year commitment
- Supporting 30+ young entrepreneurs on the Enterprise programme by donating £15,000 each year with a four-year commitment
- Supporting 40+ young entrepreneurs on the Enterprise programme by donating £20,000 each year with a four-year commitment
With your generous support having such a positive effect on young lives, we will ensure that you are:
- Informed: of the impact of your gift and the difference it is making on the young people The Trust helps through regular updates.
- Invited: to intimate and informal Enterprise Network events with other leading entrepreneurs as well as to Prince’s Trust events such as The Prince’s Trust Awards
- Given opportunities to get involved: with the next generation of entrepreneurs through 1 on 1 mentoring schemes and various interaction opportunities in Trust centres
- Publicly recognised: as an Enterprise Network member on our website, we encourage our supporters to use our ‘Proud to be’ a Supporter of The Prince’s Trust’ device.
- Nick Stace, UK Chief Executive of The Prince's Trust
We passionately believe in unlocking the potential in young entrepreneurs and we would be delighted to have you on board as a member of The Enterprise Network, helping to support more young people.
If you would like further information about The Enterprise Network, please get in touch with Sophie Best on Sophie.Best@princes-trust.org.uk.
Become a Prince’s Trust Patron and member of the Enterprise Fellowship, supporting 50+ young entrepreneurs on the Enterprise programme by donating £25,000 each year with a four-year commitment.
"The Enterprise programme helped me see the bigger picture and make a business out of my passion. With the support of my amazing mentor, Mary, who believed in me, I have reached a much better place in my life with a bright future!" - Jazmin Lee