Recruit a local young person with Get Hired
Do you have local employment, training or volunteering opportunities? Come along to one of our events to meet passionate, driven and motivated young people who want to join your workforce.
Our speed-dating style recruitment initiative
support young people into work.
Could you support a young person to fulfil their potential?
What we're looking for:
- Entry-level employment roles
- Training opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
Benefits to your business:
- Introduce new perspectives and talents
- Improve diversity in your workforce
- Provide development opportunities for your staff e.g. mentoring
- Support your local community
- Generate positive publicity, complementing your corporate social responsibility objectives
About your future employee:
The young people supported by The Prince's Trust will have already undertaken relevant training and been through a selection process prior to attending a Get Hired event.
Our young people on the Get Hired programme possess many skills, including the following:
- Workplace skills such as teamwork, time management, communication and confidence
- A genuine desire, commitment and motivation to be successful
- Relevant qualifications
- Experience gained through undertaking relevant work placements to expand their sector-specific skills
Attend a Get Hired event:
To sign up for one of our Get Hired events, click on the relevant date below.
|25th January 2017||Newcastle|
|24th January 2017||Liverpool|
|26th January 2017||London|
|22nd February 2017||London|
|9th March 2017||Cardiff|
|23rd March 2017||Cardiff|
|24th March 2017||London|
|20th April 2017||London|
|25th May 2017||London|
|22nd June 2017||London|
|20th July 2017||London|
|24th August 2017||London|
|21st September 2017||London|
|19th October 2017||London|
|23rd November 2017||London|
If you're not able to attend any of the events above, please get in touch so we can talk through some alternative options with you.