Recruit a local young person with Get Hired
Is your business recruiting? If you have local employment, training or volunteering opportunities come along to one of our events where you will meet like-minded young people who want to join your workforce.
Our speed-dating style recruitment initiative
supports young people into work.
Could you support a young person to fulfil their potential?
Our Get Hired programme brings local businesses together with young people to support them into employment. By attending one of our events you can meet passionate, driven and motivated young people who have been helped by our programmes and are ready for work.
Benefits to your business:
- Introduce new perspectives and talents
- Improve diversity in your workforce
- Provide development opportunities for your staff e.g. mentoring
- Support your local community
- Generate positive publicity, complementing your corporate social responsibility objectives
- Meet ambitious young people who can bring fresh ideas to your business
What we're looking for:
- Entry-level employment roles
- Training opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
About your future employee:
The young people supported by The Prince's Trust will have already undertaken relevant training and been through a selection process prior to attending a Get Hired event.
Our young people on the Get Hired programme possess many skills, including the following:
- Workplace skills such as teamwork, time management, communication and confidence
- A genuine desire, commitment and motivation to be successful
- Relevant qualifications
- Experience gained through undertaking relevant work placements to expand their sector-specific skills
Attend a Get Hired event:
To sign up for one of our Get Hired events, click on the relevant date below.
Can't find Get Hired in your area?
If you're not able to attend any of the events above, or it looks like there isn't an upcoming Get Hired running in your area (e.g. Bristol, Leicester or Cardiff), please get in touch so we can talk through some alternative options with you.
Contact Ploy Suthimai at Ploy.Suthimai@princes-trust.org.uk
The London Cocktail Club have employed young people through our Get Hired initiative.