Get Hired bridges the gap between businesses looking for an efficient recruitment process and young people who are ready to move into work but are struggling to find the right opportunities.
We'll work with you to understand your recruitment needs and advertise the roles to talented young people. Our team will plan and deliver an online recruitment event where you'll take part in speed interviews with the candidates to find the right match for your vacancies.
For busy organisations it removes the need to sift through CVs - instead, The Prince’s Trust team pre-screen the candidates, helping to fill your roles from our talented pool of young people enthusiastic to start their career.
Benefits of Get Hired
- Access to talented young people from one of the UK's largest youth charities
- Our smart, efficient and quick process enables you to meet shortlisted candidates through video interviews
- We’ll advertise your vacancies and pre-screen the candidates to help you find the best match
- You’ll be allocated a dedicated account manager who is on hand to help you with advice on accessing the candidates
What we need from businesses
To take part in Get Hired, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be able to offer live entry-level vacancies
- The roles must be available within two weeks of the event
- On the day, you’ll need to give a 60 second video pitch on why a candidate should work for you
- A reliable internet connection and a working video camera on your laptop are required to attend the online event
- You should be ready to interview and hire talented young people
- Post-event, we ask that you can commit to updating The Prince's Trust on the next steps of your recruitment process
Get in touch
Email us to discuss how we can support you to recruit for entry-level roles in your business.