By entering the competition, the entrant (“you”) agree to the following:
The Prize is:
- One set of Araa Active sportwear, selected from www.araaactive.com. Winner will be able to select one pair of leggings and one top from the selection available
- Three Hello Fresh boxes, each containing three recipes of your choice, portioned for two people
- One Wild Deodorant case and one re-fill, your choice of scent and colour
- A month supply of KIND bars (30 bars)
Runner Up Prizes:
- Five Hello Fresh recipe boxes, one for each runner up
To be eligible to enter you must have raised £120 on a Just Giving fundraising page for Your Palace to Palace by midnight on Friday 8th October. All Your Palace to Palace participants who have raised £120 by this date will be automatically entered into this competition. If you wish to opt out of this competition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Prince’s Trust will decide the winner by entering all the participants’ names into a draw, from where the winners will be randomly selected. The winner will be contacted directly via email on Monday 11th October 2021.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter of this competition is The Prince's Trust, a registered charity incorporated by Royal Charter (RC000772) with registered charity numbers 1079675 (England and Wales) and SC041198 (Scotland), with its registered office at: The Prince’s Trust South London Centre, 8 Glade Path, London, SE1 8EG (“PT”).
- Winning entrants will be chosen by PT at random from entries who raised £120 or more via their Just Giving page for Your Palace to Palace by midnight on Friday 8th October 2021. No correspondence will be entered into and no process of appeal is available to entrants.
- The winning entrants will be contacted directly. Only the winning and runner up entrants will be contacted. PT reserves the right to redistribute the Prize if a winning entrant does not respond to PT's direct message by 25th October 2021.
- PT reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
- Employees of The Prince's Trust group and their families are not eligible to win this competition.
- PT takes no responsibility for any costs, expenses, loss or damage suffered by the winning entrant arising out of the use of the Prize.
- PT gives no warranty as to whether the Prize is of satisfactory quality and/or fit for any particular purpose.
- PT takes no responsibility for any delay which is outside its reasonable control, including any postal delays.
- The Prize is non-refundable.
- The Prizes are as stated in the competition guidelines. No cash or size alternative to the Prize is offered. PT reserves the right to change the Prize in the event of unforeseen circumstances for a prize of equal or higher value.
- Only one entry per customer on can be accepted as an entry. Third party and bulk entries are not permitted.
- Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- PT reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Prize is non-transferable.
- PT will announce the winning entrants' names and area of the UK in which they are resident, e.g. Sara from Newcastle.
- Any donations after midnight on the stated date of the competition end will not contribute towards the £120 entry requirement.