Vietnam to Cambodia cycle
This breathtaking bike ride will take you from Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) to the ancient temples of Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
- Ride 400km over 11 days through traditional villages, along beautiful rivers and past stunning mountains.
- Soak up the atmosphere in the bustling metropolis of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Visit the sprawling overgrown temples of Angkor Wat.
- Support vulnerable young people in the UK.
Venture provided by Global Adventure Challenges
Registration fee of £399 required upon booking and then choose between:
- Self-fund option: balance payment of £1,475 required 10 weeks prior to departure.
- Sponsorship option: raise £2,950 with 80% required 10 weeks prior to departure.