Thames Path Challenge
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river. Walk, job, run, it's up to you.
England’s greatest river provides a fantastic backdrop for an unforgettable challenge. Over 3000 adventurers will join the Putney Bridge start, and the full 100km route heads upstream all the way to Henley along the famous Thames Towpath.
It’s through Richmond, Hampton Court, Runnymede, and Windsor, with some wonderful historic scenery en-route to a riverside finish line. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way from the event organisers Action Challenge – and with half, quarter & 10km distance options also available – there’s a Thames Path Challenge for everyone!
- Full Challenge: £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge: £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge: £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
*Self-funded and mix funding options are also available. Please contact the events team on email@example.com or 02075431370 for more information.
Join #TeamPrincesTrust and you’ll receive:
- A Prince's Trust t-shirt to wear on the big day
- Dedicated support and expert fundraising advice from the Events team
- A fundraising pack, full of ideas to help you raise as much as you can for young lives
- Training tips and fundraising updates to show you how your commitment helps change young lives