Sahara Desert trek
Trek through a landscape unlike any other and raise money for the most disadvantaged young people in the UK.
- Trek 100km over 10 days past fossils, sand dunes and oases
- Visit Ouarzazate, gateway to the Sahara
- Soak up the souks in bustling Marrakech
- Raise money to help change the lives of the UK's most disadvantaged young people
Registration fee of £199 required upon booking and then choose between:
- Self-fund option: balance payment of £1,100 (2016 departures) or £1,150 (2017 departures) required 10 weeks prior to departure and then fundraise on top of this for The Prince’s Trust.
- Sponsorship option: raise £2,200 (2016 departures) or £2,300 (2017 departures) with 80% required 10 weeks prior to departure.
Venture provided by Discover Adventure.