Royal Parks Half Marathon 2019
This stunning Half Marathon, takes in some of London’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London's eight Royal Parks.
A beautiful 13.1 mile scenic route, the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon winds through four Royal Parks in all their autumnal splendour (Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, St James’s Park and Green Park); and takes runners past some of the Capital’s most historic landmarks including Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Houses of Parliament and Royal Albert Hall.
All our places for the RPHM are now full but register your interest here to join #TeamPrincesTrust in 2020.
If you have signed up to join #TeamPrincesTrust for the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon 2019, you’ll receive:
- Fantastic stewardship from our dedicated events team throughout your journey as well as support in your fundraising
- We will provide you with training plans, tips and advice to help you along the way
- You will be given a branded Prince’s Trust technical running jersey for you to wear through your training and on the day of the big event
- There will be cheerers along the route and a post-race reception on event day including the option to have a well-earned massage!
- You will receive regular updates to show how your fundraising helps change young people’s lives
Already have a ballot place in 2019?
If you have secured a ballot place we would love to have you on #TeamPrincesTrust, and you’ll receive all the same benefits. Drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you already have your place but would like to fundraise for us and we just ask you to raise as much as you can to champion young people across the UK.
Why run for The Prince’s Trust?
We support 11 to 30 year-olds who are unemployed and those struggling at school and at risk of exclusion. Many of the young people we help are in or leaving care, facing issues such as homelessness or mental health problems, or they have been in trouble with the law.
We give vulnerable young people the practical and financial support needed to stabilise their lives, helping develop self-esteem and skills for work. Fundraising for The Prince’s Trust will help change the lives of some of the hardest to reach young people in the UK.
For more information, please contact the Events team on email@example.com or call 020 7543 1370.