Martin Currie Rob Roy Challenge
The Rob Roy Challenge is one of Scotland’s most successful fundraising events and it returns on 23 June 2018 with three bike and hike challenges to choose from.
The Rob Roy Challenge is an exhilarating hike and bike fundraising event taking place in Perthshire on 23 June 2018. It’s a tough test of stamina and endurance hiking 14-miles from Kenmore and then climbing your way out of the shadow of the mighty Schiehallion Mountain on a 56-mile cycle route.
Don’t despair, there are two slightly less challenging routes for the more feint-hearted amongst us!
- The Rob Roy Ramble: 14-mile walk only
- Big Red: 14-mile walk and 24-mile cycle
- Schiehallion’s Shadow: 14-mile walk and 56-mile cycle
Enjoy the amazing Scottish countryside, challenge yourself, and help Scottish young people all at the same time. With the right support and understanding, this generation of young people will fulfil their potential.
- £300 could give a young person in secondary school one-to-one mentoring for the whole academic year
- £500 could give a young person the opportunity to attend a 12-week personal development course
- £1,000 will teach 100 young people how to manage their money with a day-long budgeting session
Sign up today!
To register for a place, or find out more details, please email: email@example.com with your name, contact number and choice of route.
How much does it cost?
- £75 registration fee
- Suggested fundraising target of £300
If you have any questions or would like an event toolkit to engage your staff, please email Katherine Bell or call her on 0141 243 5364. We can also come out to your place of work and talk to staff about getting involved including showing a film of a previous year’s event.