By entering the competition, the entrant (“you”) agree to the following:
- The Promoter of this prize draw is The Prince's Trust, a registered charity incorporated by Royal Charter (RC000772) with registered charity numbers 1079675 (England and Wales) and SC041198 (Scotland), with its principal office at: The Prince’s Trust South London Centre, 8 Glade Path, London, SE1 8EG (the “Promoter”).
- The prize has been gifted by Kova PR, of 8 Glen Eyre Road. SO16 3GG, with VAT number: 332 2979 94 (“Kova PR”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions
- There are four prizes to be won. They consist of two tickets in each prize to see Father Stu in London on Thursday 12th May at 6:30pm. The winners and their guests must be over the age of 15 to see the film. ID may be required.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, where the prize requires attendance at a specific venue, the winner and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other expenses. We assume no responsibility and are not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a prize. Any additional terms of entry specified by the venue will also apply.
- Each prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No cash or equivalent, or alternative, will be offered or given at the request of the winner. We reserve the right to substitute a prize of similar value in the event of non-availability of the prize or the prize cannot be awarded for reasons beyond our reasonable control. In the event the winner does not accept the substitution, the winner will forfeit their right to the prize.
- The winner may not re-sell, exchange or transfer the prize.
- This prize draw is open to individuals who have signed up to take part in Palace to Palace 2022 and added ‘Father Stu’ in the 'if you have a discount code, enter it here' box within the form by 11:59pm on Tuesday 10th May.
- The Winner will be contacted by Wednesday 11th May 2022.
- The Prince’s Trust will contact the winner directly using the details given when signed up to Palace to Palace. The Promoter reserves the right to redistribute the prize if the winning entrant does not confirm their acceptance by 6pm on 11th May 2022.
- Employees of The Prince's Trust group and their families are not eligible to enter this prize draw.
- Entrants are limited to one entry. The Prince’s Trust accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or otherwise delayed or non-delivered.
- The Promoter’s choice of winning entrant is final. Only the winning entrants will be contacted, and no process of appeal is available to other entrants.
- The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any costs, expenses, loss or damage suffered by the winning entrant arising out of the use of the prize.
- The prizes are as above. No cash or size alternative to the prize is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the prize and this prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Only one entry per Palace to Palace participant will be accepted. Third party and bulk entries are not permitted.
Limitation of liability
- a) So far as it is permitted by law, Kova PR and its associated companies and agents are not responsible for any unforeseeable losses and liabilities, or any other loss or damage that you may incur which is not an obvious consequence of providing this prize, or where the failure is due to circumstances that are beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to:
i)any postponement or cancellation of a competition;
ii)any changes to the supply (including where the prize does not reach the intended recipient) or cancellation of or use of the prize; and/or
iii)any act or default by the winner or their guest resulting in the winner or their guest being unable to activate the prize (and/or any elements of it) which are beyond Kova PR’s reasonable control, including (without limitation) communications failure with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of a prize draw, inaccessibility, unavailability or any kind of failure of the internet, any relevant website, mobile phone network, any software, any hardware or any combination thereof.
b) Kova PR and its associated companies and agents are not responsible for any indirect, special or consequential losses you may suffer. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- By agreeing to these terms, the winner consents to their name and area of the UK in which they are resident being announced by the Promoter. The Promoter may use, copy, transmit, display, publish and otherwise promote and utilise their name in any medium or format (including, but not limited to print, mail, online, mobile communications, television or radio) for the purpose of promoting this competition and the prize.
- Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between each of the entrants and the Promoter.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.