Palace to Palace Velo Competition
Win one of three Beeline Velo's by signing up to Palace to Palace 2020. Find out more below.
By entering the competition, the entrant (“you”) agree to the following:
- The prize is one of three Beeline Velo’s (the “Prize”)
You must enter by signing up for Palace to Palace 2020 Cycle event and use the promo code ‘VELO’ in the discount code box.
- The competition will start on 10th January 2020 until 10th February 2020.
- The Prince’s Trust will decide the winner by entering all the participants’ names into a draw, from where the winners will be randomly selected. The winner will be contacted directly via email on 11th February 2020.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter of this competition is The Prince's Trust, a registered charity incorporated by Royal Charter (RC000772) with registered charity numbers 1079675 (England and Wales) and SC041198 (Scotland), with its registered office at: The Prince’s Trust, 9 Eldon Street, London, EC2M 7LS (“PT”).
- Winning entrants will be chosen by PT at random from entries made through using ‘VELO’ as the promo code when purchasing a place for Palace to Palace cycle. PT’s choice of winning entrant is final. No correspondence will be entered into and no process of appeal is available to entrants.
- The winning entrant will be contacted directly. Only the winning entrant will be contacted. PT reserves the right to redistribute the Prize if the winning entrant does not respond to PT's email by 14th February 2020.
- PT reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
- Employees of The Prince's Trust group and their families are not eligible to win this competition.
- PT takes no responsibility for any costs, expenses, loss or damage suffered by the winning entrant arising out of the use of the Prize.
- PT gives no warranty as to whether the Prize is of satisfactory quality and/or fit for any particular purpose.
- PT takes no responsibility for any delay which is outside its reasonable control, including any postal delays.
- The Prize is non-refundable.
- The Prizes are as stated in the competition guidelines. No cash or size alternative to the Prize is offered. PT reserves the right to change the Prize in the event of unforeseen circumstances for a prize of equal or higher value.
- Only one entry per customer on can be accepted as an entry. Third party and bulk entries are not permitted.
- Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- PT reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Prize is non-transferable.
- Any entries after 12AM on the stated date of the competition end will not be considered.