Palace to Palace 2019 Supported by Delta Air Lines
There’s no feeling like cycling from Palace to Palace. Get ready for the start line goose bumps and soak up the spine tingling views. Experience those jelly legs uphill and free-wheeling back down with the wind on your face.
Take in every amazing mile, from Buckingham Palace through to beautiful Richmond Park and Surrey countryside before finishing in Windsor. We have exclusive access to the iconic Long Walk, giving riders incredible views along the tree-lined avenue towards Windsor Castle.
Whether you’re an experienced rider or have never been on a bike before, there’s something for everyone. Choose between our 45 mile Classic or 90 mile Ultra route, before celebrating your achievement together with family, friends and fellow riders at our festival finish.
- Classic (Summer Hero): £40 registration fee + £120 minimum sponsorship pledge
- Ultra (Summer Hero): £70 registration fee + £240 minimum sponsorship pledge
Join #TeamPrincesTrust You’ll receive:
- Palace to Palace technical top for the Classic and cycling jersey for the Ultra
- An exclusive finishers medal
- Palace to Palace rider number and merchandise
- Chip timing
- Monthly training and fundraising expertise
- On course water stations and a fully supported route including medical support
- Access to our post-event rider festival
- Access to our digital rider resources hub
It doesn’t matter if you finish first or last, take on the challenge and experience that Palace to Palace feeling whilst making a difference to young lives across the UK.
Hire a bike
If you don’t have a bicycle you can still experience that Palace to Palace feeling by hiring one through British Bike Hire. They’ll have the bike ready and waiting for you at the start line and you leave it with them at the finish line. Hire a bike today!
If you would like more information for Palace to Palace, do get in touch. Our offices are open Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Call: 0207 543 1370