Social Media Resources
You’ve taken up the Palace to Palace challenge – so shout about it!
This year more than 4,000 riders will take on the Classic 45-mile or Ultra 90-mile challenge from Buckingham Palace to Windsor Castle to support The Prince’s Trust, who aim to help thousands of vulnerable young people back into work, education and training.
With your help we can support even more young people. This content guide will help you celebrate your achievements, maximise your fundraising and raise awareness of the work of The Prince’s Trust.
Social media is the best place to talk about your involvement with Palace to Palace. You can share training milestones, fundraising updates or even some cycling selfies!
We will be posting lots of updates with the hashtag #Palace2Palace on our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram accounts. Using this hashtag on your posts will mean you reach the largest amount of people!
Here are some suggested posts for all platforms:
- I’ve just signed up to experience 45-miles (90-miles) for @PrincesTrust #Palace2Palace bike ride in October! Join the challenge? http://bit.ly/2NRepxa
- I’m cycling a massive 45 / 90-miles to help support @PrincesTrust transform young lives. Will you sponsor me? [Link to JustGiving page]
- Jelly legs uphill won’t stop me cycling #Palace2Palace! I’ll take on 45/90 miles from Buckingham Palace to Windsor Palace to support The Prince’s Trust. Can you help me hit my fundraising goal? [Link to JustGiving page]
- I’m in training for cycling a massive 45-miles for #Palace2Palace and raising money for The Prince’s Trust. Support young lives by sponsoring me! [Link to JustGiving page]
- I’ve just cycled 45 / 90-miles for #Palace2Palace from Buckingham Palace to Windsor Castle to change young lives through The Prince’s Trust. Thanks to everyone who supported me! It’s not too late to make a difference [Link to JustGiving page]
- Own your own bike?! No need! I’m hiring a bike with @BritishBikeHire and cycling #Palace2Palace! All to support young lives with The Prince’s Trust. Please sponsor me if you can: [Link to JustGiving page]
Click the links below to download and show off on social!
Adding a note to your email signature will help raise awareness of your involvement in Palace to Palace. Simply copy and paste the post below or make your own:
- I’m fundraising for The Prince’s Trust by cycling 45-miles! Will you help transform a young person’s life? [Link to JustGiving page]