Palace to Palace Walk
This year, on 4th October 2020, we are launching the Palace to Palace walking series with two incredible routes.
Classic (13 miles - half marathon)
Starting and finishing at the Windsor Racecourse the walk takes participants past Windsor Castle and up into the Great Park. As they reach the park walkers are rewarded with fantastic views of the Castle and if lucky should spot herds of deer roaming in the grounds.
Ultra (26 miles - marathon)
The walk starts in the majestic grounds of Hampton Court Palace on the banks of the River Thames. Following The Thames Path the walk winds it’s way West through Walton on Thames, Shepperton and Staines. As walkers approach Windsor they pass the site of the Magna Carta in Runneymede before passing the Castle and making their way to Windsor Race Course. Being almost entirely alongside the river, the walk provides ever changing views and a lovely gentle route.
- Classic walk (VIP Price): £30 registration fee + £200 fundraising target
- Ultra walk (VIP Price): £50 registration fee + £400 fundraising target
Join #TeamPrincesTrust to receive:
- Palace to Palace technical top for the Classic and walking jersey for the Ultra
- An exclusive finishers medal
- Palace to Palace walkers number and merchandise
- Monthly training and fundraising expertise
- On course water stations and a fully supported route including medical support
- Access to our post-event Finish Festival
If you would like more information for Palace to Palace, do get in touch.
Our offices are open Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Call: 020 7543 1216