Palace to Palace 2018 supported by Delta Air Lines
Ready to sign your corporate team to an unbeatable cycling event, with a route like no other? Take on #PalacetoPalace this autumn with your team and cycle your way to success.
About the ride
Palace to Palace is an exclusive cycling event with a route like no other. Take in the sights of Buckingham Palace, before cycling through Richmond Park and the beautiful Surrey countryside. You’ll have the chance to experience the iconic view down the Long Walk in Windsor Great Park, heading towards the finish line alongside Windsor Castle. The event is for cyclists of all experiences and levels. Whether you choose our 45-mile Classic or 90-mile Ultra route, the end goal is the same – to celebrate your incredible achievements with friends and family at our festival finish and to change the lives of vulnerable young people in the UK.
- Classic: £35 registration fee (early bird pricing) + £120 minimum sponsorship pledge
- Ultra: £65 registration fee (early bird pricing) + £240 minimum sponsorship pledge
There are two ways of entering a corporate team:
- Promote the event within your company and encourage employees to purchase their own places via the main registration page .
- Purchasing places in bulk via our corporate bulk buy option, so that your employees don’t have to pay the registration fee. This year we have introduced a card payment option, as well as the usual option of being invoiced for payment. Once a bulk buy has been brought, you will be sent a link to forward on to your employees.
Join our 200 Club
If you have a team of 200+ riders, you automatically secure yourself an exclusive complimentary marquee at our festival finish end-village! Hospitality packages are not included but there are various options on offer for you to purchase to re-fuel your team. The 200 club is a great way for your team to celebrate finishing the cycle in your own space. You will also be able to brand up your marquee.
Join our Red Riders Club
If you are entering a smaller team, you can still purchase a spot in the Red Riders club, our exclusive hospitality area, for your team to celebrate after the ride. Prices and size will be available at a later date, but the range will include small, medium and large pitches. There are also various hospitality packages so your team can re-fuel at the finish line, varying from sandwich platters to BBQ packages. Help quench your teams thirst with a variety of non-alcoholic and alcohol drinks packages too.
Download our hospitality brochure here (pdf, 303kb) to see all the different options available.
Your team will receive:
- Palace to Palace technical top for the Classic and cycling jersey for the Ultra. If you are getting your own tops/jersey’s made, please let us know in advance so that we don’t send your team one of our own.
- An exclusive finishers medal
- Palace to Palace rider number and merchandise
- Chip timing
- Monthly training and fundraising expertise
- On course water stations and a fully supported route including medical support
- Access to our post-event rider festival and corporate hospitality packages
- Access to our digital
- Rider Resources hub
- Support with recruitment, including; tips, social media materials, marketing materials.
- Prince’s Trust Roadshows and Presentations available upon request to drive sign ups within your company.
The funds raised from Palace to Palace enables young people to overcome their barriers to build a better future – for them, their families and the wider community. Join us and help us to inspire young lives.
Take a look at our photos from the 2017 event