London 10,000 2017
Join #TeamPrincesTrust and follow in the footsteps of Mo Farah to run the London 10,000 for The Prince’s Trust.
For a superb 10km event in the heart of London, look no further than the London 10,000, presented by the same team that organises the Virgin Money London Marathon.
The London 10,000 starts and finishes in St James's Park and takes in many of London's famous sights, including Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, The London Eye, Cleopatra's Needle, Tate Gallery, Millennium Bridge, Bank of England, St. Paul's Cathedral, Horseguards, and Nelson's Column. Buckingham Palace acts as the backdrop to the start and finish.
- Registration fee: £20 (non-refundable)
- Fundraising pledge: £150
Why run for The Prince's Trust?
By signing up to run on behalf of The Prince’s Trust you are supporting our work with disadvantaged young people across the UK.
As a member of #TeamPrincesTrust, you will benefit from:
- Dedicated support from the Active Events Team for lots of fundraising and training advice
- Innovative fundraising tips to make sure you smash your targets
- Regular updates to show how your fundraising is changing lives
- A #TeamPrincesTrust technical running vest if you do decide to fundraise for us
If you are interested in a place with #TeamPrincesTrust in the 2017 London 10,000 we'd love to hear from you.
St James's Park, London, SW1A 2BJ, UK