It’s time to dig out your walking shoes and take big strides in 2019 for The Prince’s Trust!
You can help transform the lives of young people, empowering them to develop the skills and coping mechanisms they need to thrive in work, education or training. With the right support and understanding, this generation of young people will fulfil their potential.
Be part of the celebration by supporting a campaign that gives young people the confidence and the skills they need to thrive. What’s more, every penny raised will be topped up by an incredible 40% from the Hunter Foundation.
- £250 will plant the seed of success for a young business, giving the freedom to explore a brand new idea with a grant to test it out.
- £500 will support 2 young people struggling at school to finish their education by attending an after-school club.
- £1,000 will fund a day of speed interviews getting 35 young people in front of life-changing opportunities with potential employer’s session.
We’ll cover 50% of your registration fee, and with a choice of 3 distances per route, there really is a Kiltwalk for everyone.
Join #TeamPrincesTrust in 2019!
When can I take part?
Glasgow 28th April 2019
Aberdeen 2nd June 2019
Dundee 18th August 2019
Edinburgh 15th September 2019
What distances can I choose from?
Mighty Stride 26 miles
Big Stroll 13 miles
Wee Wander 6 miles
How can I apply?
The first 100 people to sign up will be sent a discount code of 50% off the registration fee for the Big Stroll and Mighty Stride when registering via the Kiltwalk website.
Simply send us an email with:
- Participant name
- Participant contact number
- Walk location
- Event choice (13 mile Big Stroll or 26 mile Mighty Stride)
We'll then send you a discount code which can be applied when you register to walk for The Prince’s Trust Scotland via the Kiltwalk website.
Please get in touch if you’d like an event toolkit to help engage your staff, or want to enquire about bulk-buying walk places.