Conquer the highest freestanding mountain in the world and raise money for the most disadvantaged young people in the UK.
- Reach 5,895m above sea level at Uhuru Point
- Trek through five different eco-systems in unspoilt wilderness
- Walk along the less-busy Rongai Route
- Raise money to help change the lives of the UK's most disadvantaged young people
- Duration: 11 days
- Activity: Trekking
- Venture provided by Charity Challenge
Registration Fee: £399 required upon booking and then choose between:
- Self-fund option: balance payment of £2,252 required 10 weeks prior to departure and then fundraise on top of this for The Prince’s Trust.
- Sponsorship option: raise £4,595 with 80% required 10 weeks prior to departure.