Jurassic Coast Challenge
Take on the spectacular Jurassic Coast, with plenty of distance options available - there's a Jurassic Coast Challenge for everyone!
Take on the spectacular Jurassic Coast – a World Heritage site. 3000 adventurers will join a Poole Harbour start, on to Corfe Castle, across to Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door, with ups & downs to the Weymouth half way stop. For 100 km challengers it’s along the end of Chesil Beach to West Bay’s famous cliffs with a finish line celebration in vibrant Bridport. You’ll get full support & hospitality from the event organisers Action Challenge. With half, marathon, quarter, and 10 km distance options available – there’s a Jurassic Coast Challenge for everyone!
- Full Challenge: £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge: £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge: £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
*Self-funded and mix funding options are also available. Please contact the events team on email@example.com or 02075431370 for more information.
Join #TeamPrincesTrust and you’ll receive:
- A Prince's Trust t-shirt to wear on the big day
- Dedicated support and expert fundraising advice from the Events team
- A fundraising pack, full of ideas to help you raise as much as you can for young lives
- Training tips and fundraising updates to show you how your commitment helps change young people's lives