The Jubilee Get-Together
This Platinum Jubilee bank holiday fundraise for The Prince's Trust.
The Jubilee Get-together is about three things:
- Celebrating Her Majesty, The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
- Connecting with friends, family, and your local community.
- Raising money for The Prince’s Trust and helping young people to succeed!
One in four young people say they will never recover from the emotional impact of the pandemic.* The money you raise will help The Prince’s Trust support young people across the UK to build their skills and confidence to create a better future through access to free education, employment and enterprise courses.
* Source: The Prince’s Trust NatWest Youth Index 2022
What do I need to do?
1. Plan your event
Set when and where you want to hold your Jubilee Get-together and add it to your diary. We suggest you hold your get-together over the Queen’s Jubilee four-day UK bank holiday weekend. Remember you can always hold your get-together virtually through Zoom or Teams.
Next, choose your event. You could organise a bake sale, a cocktail party or you could even hold a royal family themed fancy dress party.
2. Spread the word
Set up your JustGiving page and share your plans far and wide! Remember to ask friends and family to share your fundraiser too.
Help us spread the word even further! Social media is the best place to talk about your fundraising achievements. You can share details of your event, fundraising milestones or even some selfies of you on the day!
You can also join our Jubilee Get-Together Facebook Event.
Suggested social media messaging:
"This Jubilee bank holiday weekend I am hosting [include the name of your event] to fundraise for The Prince's Trust. Your donation will help The Prince’s Trust support young people across the UK to build their skills and confidence to create a better future through access to free education, employment and enterprise courses. Please donate at [include a link to your JustGiving page]. Thank you!"
You can download these assets to go with the posts:
- I am fundraising for The Prince's Trust Instagram square (png, 909kb)
- I am fundraising for The Prince's Trust Instagram story (png, 1mb)
- I am fundraising for The Prince's Trust Facebook/LinkedIn graphic (png, 364kb)
3. Share your day
We have pulled together a few resources to help you with your fundraising efforts:
- The Jubilee Get-Together for The Prince's Trust (pdf, 59kb)
- The Jubilee Get-Together fundraising pack (pdf, 1mb)
- An editable poster to share the details of your event (pdf, 555kb)
- DIY bunting (pdf, 251kb)
Having a passion that also enables me to be independent is a dream come true and has spurred me on to develop my business further.