Terms and conditions of The Prince’s Trust ‘Future Steps x Steps’ Prize Draw Competition:
By entering the competition, the entrant (“you”) agree to the following
- The Promoter of this prize draw competition is The Prince's Trust, a registered charity incorporated by Royal Charter (RC000772) with registered charity numbers 1079675 (England and Wales) and SC041198 (Scotland), with its principal office at: The Prince’s Trust South London Centre, 8 Glade Path, London, SE1 8EG (the “Promoter”).
- The prize is 6 tickets (if taking part in the Future Steps team category) and 2 tickets (if taking part in the Future Steps individual category) to any ONE of the following Steps UK tour venues (venue choice at the discretion of the prize winner):
- Sheffield, UK, Flydsa Arena (Tuesday November 2nd 2021)
- Nottingham, UK, Motorpoint Arena Nottingham (Wednesday 3rd November 2021)
- Birmingham, UK, Resorts World Arena (Friday 5th November 2021)
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK, Utilita Area Newcastle (Monday 8th November 2021)
- Manchester, UK, AO Arena (Thursday 11th November 2021)
- Manchester, UK, AO Arena (Friday 12th November 2021)
- Aberdeen, UK, P&J Live (Saturday 13th November 2021)
- Belfast, UK, The SSE Arena Belfast (Monday 15th November 2021)
- Liverpool, UK, M&S Bank Arena (Thursday 18th November 2021)
- Leeds, UK, First Direct Arena, (Friday 19th November 2021)
- Glasgow, UK, The SSE Hydro (Monday 22nd November 2021)
- Glasgow, UK, The SSE Hydro (Tuesday 23rd November 2021)
- Brighton UK, The Brighton Centre (Thursday 25th November 2021)
- London, UK, The O2 (Friday 26th November 2021)
- London, UK, The O2 (Saturday 27th November 2021)
- Cardiff, UK, Motorpoint Arena Cardiff (Monday 29th November 2021)
- Bournemouth, UK, Bournemouth International Centre (Wednesday 1st December 2021)
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions
- This competition is open to teams who raise more than £250 and individuals who raise more than £100 taking part in Future Steps 2021 and fundraising for The Prince’s Trust.
- The JustGiving Fundraising account must be connected to your Future Steps app account, if you have any issues connecting please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The groups who raise more than £250 or individuals who fundraise more than £100 during Future Steps 2021 via Just Giving will be in the draw to win the prize of six tickets or two tickets dependent on their category, which they will pick up themselves at the relevant venue’s box offices.
- The Prince’s Trust will contact the winner directly using the details given when signed up to Future Steps via the app. The Promoter reserves the right to redistribute the prize if the winning entrant does not confirm their acceptance by 22nd March 2021.
- Employees of The Prince's Trust group and their families are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Entrants are limited to one entry. The Prince’s Trust accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or otherwise delayed or non-delivered.
- The Prince’s Trust is not responsible for travel to and from the music venues.
- The winning entrants will be chosen by the Promoter on the basis of how much has been raised through Just Giving during Future Steps 2021. The Promoter’s choice of winning entrant is final. Only the winning entrants will be contacted, and no process of appeal is available to other entrants.
- The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any costs, expenses, loss or damage suffered by the winning entrant arising out of the use of the prize.
- The prize is non-refundable.
- The prizes are as above. No cash or size alternative to the prize is offered. . The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the prize and this competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Only one entry per Future Steps participant will be accepted. Third party and bulk entries are not permitted.
- Donations made after 19th March 2021 will not be considered.
- By agreeing to these terms, the winner consents to their name and area of the UK in which they are resident being announced by the Promoter. The Promoter may use, copy, transmit, display, publish and otherwise promote and utilise their name in any medium or format (including, but not limited to print, mail, online, mobile communications, television or radio) for the purpose of promoting this competition and the prize.
21. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
22. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between each of the entrants and the Promoter.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.