We have prepared everything you’ll need to have the most steptastic February!
- Take a look at our promotional video (coming soon!)
- Share the stories of our inspirational young people to inspire others to get involved
Taking part at work? We’ve got even more for you!
If you want more guidance on how to get your employees signed up, contact us at email@example.com
- Download our Teams background (coming soon!)
- Add our banner to your email signature (coming soon!)
- Pin our posters around your office (coming soon!)
- Download our Instagram asset (coming soon!) so you can share on your account
- Take a look at our suggested social media posts below
- Follow @princestrust and remember to use hashtags #FutureSteps
Help us spread the word even further! Social media is the best place to talk about your involvement with Future Steps. You can share stepping milestones, fundraising updates or even some selfies of you as you take on the challenge!
We will be posting lots of updates with the hashtag #FutureSteps on our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram accounts. Using this hashtag on your posts will mean you reach the largest amount of people!
Here are some suggested posts for all platforms:
I'm stepping it up this February by taking part in #FutureSteps for @PrincesTrust! Join me for the 10,000 steps-a-day challenge and help transform young lives > www.princes-trust.org.uk/FutureSteps
I'm stepping it up this February by taking part in #FutureSteps for @PrincesTrust! Sponsor me for the 10,000 steps-a-day challenge and help transform young lives > [JustGiving URL]
In need of some fundraising inspiration? On the final Friday of the challenge, we are encouraging our incredible steppers to maximise their fundraising with our Future Steps Fundraising Finale! Could you raise even more funds by...
Gathering your friends, family, and colleagues for a lunch time walk
Asking if your company can match your fundraising total
Donating the price of your usual commute
Hosting a raffle or prize draw
Taking on a big challenge – could you head out on a hike, climb Everest on your stairs, or double your distance for the day?
Paying it forward – make a donation on behalf of someone who helped you get ahead in your career to help a young person do the same
You can download a Future Steps Fundraising Finale social media template to help you spread the word