We have prepared everything you’ll need to have the most steptastic February!
- Take a look at our promotional video (link goes to YouTube)
- Share the stories of our inspirational young people to inspire others to get involved
Taking part at work? We’ve got even more for you!
If you want more guidance on how to get your employees signed up, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download our Teams background (png, 229kb)
- Add our email signature banner for individuals (jpg, 105kb) or our email signature banner for teams (png, 224kb).
- Pin our posters (pdf, 1mb) around your office
Download Instagram asset (jpg, 1020kb) so you can share on your account
- Download our countdown assets:
- You can also download our Instagram story (png, 2mb) graphic and a banner for Facebook (jpg, 91kb)
- Take a look at our suggested social media posts below
- Follow @princestrust and remember to use hashtags #FutureSteps
Help us spread the word even further! Social media is the best place to talk about your involvement with Future Steps. You can share stepping milestones, fundraising updates or even some selfies of you as you take on the challenge!
We will be posting lots of updates with the hashtag #FutureSteps on our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram accounts. Using this hashtag on your posts will mean you reach the largest amount of people!
Here are some suggested posts for all platforms:
I'm stepping it up this February by taking part in #FutureSteps for @PrincesTrust! Join me for the 10,000 steps-a-day challenge and help transform young lives > www.princes-trust.org.uk/FutureSteps
I'm stepping it up this February by taking part in #FutureSteps for @PrincesTrust! Sponsor me for the 10,000 steps-a-day challenge and help transform young lives > [Your JustGiving URL]
In need of some fundraising inspiration? Download our Fundraising Tips and Tricks (pdf, 945kb). On the final Friday of the challenge, we are encouraging our incredible steppers to maximise their fundraising with our Future Steps Fundraising Finale! Could you raise even more funds by...
Gathering your friends, family, and colleagues for a lunch time walk
Asking if your company can match your fundraising total
Donating the price of your usual commute
Hosting a raffle or prize draw
Taking on a big challenge – could you head out on a hike, climb Everest on your stairs, or double your distance for the day?
Paying it forward – make a donation on behalf of someone who helped you get ahead in your career to help a young person do the same
You can download a Future Steps Fundraising Finale social media template to help you spread the word