- The prize is one £100 voucher to spend at FreeWheel.co.uk (the “Prize”)
You must enter by following steps 1, 2 and 3 in the post below. The post will be available to view on Facebook:
GEAR UP for #YourPalaceToPalace ride or walk. Win £100 to spend at @FreeWheel.
1/Like this post.
2/ Tell us what’s been motivating you to cycle or walk this year.
3/For a bonus entry, if you’ve signed up to #YourPalacetoPalace already include a link to your #JustGiving page in your comment.
#PalaceToPalace raises funds to change the lives of vulnerable young people in the UK — challenge yourself and join us: https://bit.ly/2RbD5CJ
#PrincesTrust #Palace2Palace #MyPalaceToPalace #fundraising #contest #win #biking #cyclist #ramblers
Winner is chosen at random from qualifying entries.
Contest ends (17/09/2020, 5pm, BST). Winners informed via Messenger.
See T&Cs here.
Contest is not affiliated with Facebook
- The competition will start on 09th September 2020 at 10 am until 17th September 2020 at 5pm.
- The Prince’s Trust will decide the winner by entering all the participants’ names into a draw, from where the winners will be randomly selected. The winner will be contacted directly via email on 18th September 2020.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter of this competition is The Prince's Trust, a registered charity incorporated by Royal Charter (RC000772) with registered charity numbers 1079675 (England and Wales) and SC041198 (Scotland), with its registered office at: The Prince’s Trust South London Centre, 8 Glade Path, London, SE1 8EG (“PT”).
- Winning entrants will be chosen by PT at random from entries who liked the post, and tells us what their motivation is for their fundraising ride or walk. A bonus entry will go to those who also add in their Just Giving link. PT’s choice of winning entrant is final. No correspondence will be entered into and no process of appeal is available to entrants.
- The winning entrant will be contacted directly. Only the winning entrant will be contacted. PT reserves the right to redistribute the Prize if the winning entrant does not respond to PT's email by 25th September 2020.
- PT reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
- Employees of The Prince's Trust group and their families are not eligible to win this competition.
- PT takes no responsibility for any costs, expenses, loss or damage suffered by the winning entrant arising out of the use of the Prize.
- PT gives no warranty as to whether the Prize is of satisfactory quality and/or fit for any particular purpose.
- PT takes no responsibility for any delay which is outside its reasonable control, including any postal delays.
- The Prize is non-refundable.
- The Prizes are as stated in the competition guidelines. No cash or size alternative to the Prize is offered. PT reserves the right to change the Prize in the event of unforeseen circumstances for a prize of equal or higher value.
- Only one entry per customer on can be accepted as an entry. Third party and bulk entries are not permitted.
- Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- PT reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Prize is non-transferable.
- Freewheel.co.uk has full discretion over use of the voucher, including expiry dates, items that the voucher may be applied to, and interaction with other discounts and sales promotions. The Prince’s Trust has no responsibility or liability for how the voucher may be used, or for the quality or fitness for purpose of any items purchased with the voucher.
- Any entries after 5PM on the stated date of the competition end will not be considered.