Everest base camp trek
Trek to the base of the highest mountain on our planet and raise money for the most disadvantaged young people in the UK.
- Get up close to the world’s highest mountain
- Climb Kala Pattar for breathtaking views from 5,545m
- Explore the frenetic city of Kathmandu
- Raise money to help change the lives of the UK's most disadvantaged young people
Registration fee of £399 required upon booking and then choose between:
- Self-fund option: balance payment of £1,750 required 10 weeks prior to departure and then fundraise on top of this for The Prince’s Trust.
- Sponsorship option: raise £3,950 with 80% required 10 weeks prior to departure.
Venture provided by Discover Adventure.