Events Terms and Conditions
The below terms and conditions apply to these events:
- Mount Killimanjaro Trek - 21st September - 2nd October - registration fee: £499, fundraising target: £4,500
- Royal Parks Half Marathon 2018, 14th October 2018 – registration fee: £30, sponsorship pledge: £350
- Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 100 2019, 29th July 2018 – registration fee: £25, sponsorship pledge: £550
- London to Paris - 25th - 29th July 2018 - registration fee: £149, fundraising target: £1,600
- National Three Peaks - Various 2018 dates - registration fee: £99, sponsorship pledge: £650
Terms and conditions
- By registering for a charity place with The Prince’s Trust you are agreeing to be contacted by email, phone and mail in regards to the specific event you have registered for.
- To secure a Prince’s Trust guaranteed charity place you must commit to raise the sponsorship pledge outlined for the specific event (excluding Gift Aid and any employer Matched Giving) by 6 weeks after the event takes place.
- The registration fee is payable by you and cannot be taken from any sponsorship that you raise, and this fee is non-refundable.
- We aim to notify successful applicants as soon as possible after receiving your application. If your application is not immediately successful we will keep a waiting list and inform you if a place becomes available.
- If required by the event organiser, you are personally responsible for registering on the event console. Failure to do so will mean you will be unable to take part. We will inform you well in advance if this is necessary.
- When fundraising, you must act lawfully and follow the fundraising guidelines given by The Prince’s Trust staff. We ask fundraisers not to do anything that may harm the reputation of The Prince’s Trust or act in a manner contrary to our values.
- Any participant with a medical condition or unsure of their physical ability to take part in the Event is advised to take medical advice from a general practitioner prior to the Event.
- If you have to withdraw due to injury or illness prior to the race, please notify The Prince’s Trust immediately, as we may be able to re-allocate your place to someone on our waiting list. Any money raised will be retained as a donation towards The Prince’s Trust.
- All correspondence regarding this application should be directed to The Prince’s Trust Active Events team on email@example.com or 0207 543 1370.