*This competition is now closed - thanks to all who entered* Be in with a chance of winning tickets to Beyonce's On the Run II 2018 Tour with Jay-Z. To enter either donate or register your interest to volunteer.
As part of Beyoncé's BeyGood campaign, she's also encouraging you to #DoGood by donating or giving your time to support The Prince's Trust.
The Prince’s Trust is the leading youth charity in the UK. We fight tirelessly for young people. Each year, we help 60,000 young people aged 11-30 through our programmes. They may be homeless, battling mental health problems, have become caught up in the criminal justice system or lost hope for the future after unemployment.
Simply donate or offer to give your time to The Prince's Trust to be in with a chance to win two tickets to one of Beyoncé's On the Run II stadium tour dates.
- Cardiff, Principality Stadium (Wednesday 6th June 2018) - last entry for this venue is Monday 4th June 2018 at 16:00pm
- Glasgow, Hampden Park (Saturday 9th June 2018) – last entry for this venue is Tuesday 5th June 2018 at 11:59pm
- Manchester, Etihad Stadium (Wednesday 13th June 2018) – last entry for this venue is Sunday 10th June 2018 at 11:59pm
- London, London Stadium (Friday 15th June 2018) – last entry for this venue is Monday 11th June 2018 at 11:59pm
- London, London Stadium (Saturday 16th June 2018) – last entry for this venue is Tuesday 12th June 2018 at 11:59pm
To be entered in to the competition, please note the following:
If you decide to donate, please select 'other' under the option: What has prompted you to donate today? and insert #DoGood2018 in the box.
Please note you must live in the UK and be over 14 years of age to enter via donation due to stadium restricitions and over 16 years of age to enter via the 'Give your Time' form due to volunteering restrictions. Winner's who are Under 16 will need to bring an 18+ adult with them as their +1 to the events.
Please ask bill payers permission before entering. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Feel free to donate as much or as little as you can afford, whatever you decide to donate will make a huge difference to the young people on our programmes.
We have a range of volunteering activies and ways you can give your time, from mentoring to taking part and supporting at events such as Palace to Palace or Regional Prince's Trust awards. By giving your time to The Prince's Trust you'll help more young people have a brighter future.
To enter the competition, please click the button below and fill out the form. We'll then drop you an email with some opportunities for you to get involved!