#partofPT Competition Terms and Conditions
You could win one of three pairs of tickets to a VIP Prince’s Trust event.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is sign up to our newsletter at www.princes-trust.org.uk.
Winners will be chosen at random on 1st August 2016 and notified by the email address provided when signing up to the newsletter. By entering, you agree to the below terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions
The competition runs from 09.00 8th April to 11.00 31st July.
Winning entries will be randomly selected after 11.00am on 1st August, and winners will be notified via the email address provided when signing up to the newsletter.
This competition is open to any UK resident aged 16 or over who submits their details and signs up to receive The Prince’s Trust newsletter as part of the #partofPT campaign. The Prince’s Trust accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or otherwise delayed or non-delivered.
When does the competition close?
The competition closes at 11.00 Sunday 31st July 2016.
Other things to know
1) The Promoter of this competition is The Prince's Trust, a registered charity incorporated by Royal Charter (RC000772) with registered charity numbers 1079675 (England and Wales) and SC041198 (Scotland), with its principal office at:
Prince's Trust House,
9 Eldon Street,
2) Winning Entrants will be chosen by the Promoter at random from valid email addresses submitted. The Promoter’s choice of winning entrant is final. No correspondence will be entered into and no process of appeal is available to Entrants.
3) The Winning Entrants will be notified by email at the address provided when signing up to the newsletter. Only the Winning Entrants will be contacted. The Promoter reserves the right to redistribute the prize if a Winning Entrant does not reply via email by 11.00am the Monday after they are notified.
4) The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
5) This competition is open to UK resident individuals aged 16 and over only.
6) Employees of The Prince's Trust group and their families are not eligible to win this competition.
7) Entry to the competition and acceptance of the prize gives the Promoter permission to use a Winning Entrant’s name for promotional purposes without additional payment. The Promoter does not have to contact a Winning Entrant to obtain specific consent for such use.
8) No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
9) The Promoter takes no responsibility for any costs, expenses, loss or damage suffered by the Winning Entrant arising out of the use of the prize.
10) The prize is non-refundable.
11) The prizes are as above – the Promoter reserves the right to announce tickets to a specific VIP Prince’s Trust event as constituting the prize during the term of the competition, or to inform Winning Entrants at the end of the competition. No cash alternative to the prizes is offered. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prizes for a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances, or if the prize offered is inappropriate due to the age of the Winning Entrant.
12) Only one entry per person, which must come from a valid email address. Third party and bulk entries are not permitted.
13) Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
14) These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising under these terms and conditions.