By entering the competition, you agree to the following:
By entering the competition, the entrant (“you”) agree to the following:
- The prize is exactly as stated on the social media post.
You must enter by following The Prince’s Trust on Twitter and/or Instagram (@PrincesTrust for both), and commenting on the social media post.
- The competition will last for two working days from the date of the social media post.
- The Prince’s Trust will announce the winner by entering all the participants’ names into a draw, from where the winners will be randomly selected. The winner will be contacted directly.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter of this competition is The Prince's Trust, a registered charity incorporated by Royal Charter (RC000772) with registered charity numbers 1079675 (England and Wales) and SC041198 (Scotland), with its principal office at: Prince's Trust House, 9 Eldon Street, London EC2M 7LS (“PT”).
- Winning entrants will be chosen by PT at random from entries made through commenting on Prince’s Trust social media post. PT’s choice of winning entrant is final. No correspondence will be entered into and no process of appeal is available to entrants.
- The winning entrant will be contacted directly. Only the winning entrant will be contacted. PT reserves the right to redistribute the Prize if the winning entrant does not contact direct message the PT Instagram page by 12:00 noon on the date of the competition end.
- PT reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules will not be accepted.
- Employees of The Prince's Trust group and their families are not eligible to win this competition.
- PT takes no responsibility for any costs, expenses, loss or damage suffered by the winning entrant arising out of the use of the Prize.
- PT takes no responsibility for any delay which is outside its reasonable control, including any postal delays.
- Whilst the prize will be dispatched as soon as possible after the competition end date, PT makes no guarantee that the prize will arrive before Christmas.
- The Prize is non-refundable.
- The Prizes are as stated in the competition guidelines. No cash or size alternative to the Prize is offered. PT reserves the right to change the Prize in the event of unforeseen circumstances for a prize of equal or higher value.
- Only one entry per customer on can be accepted as an entry. Third party and bulk entries are not permitted.
- Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- PT reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Prize is non-transferable.
- Any entries after 12.00am on the date of the competition end (two days following the publication of the social media post) will not be considered.