Here are just some of the ways your fundraising can help young people:
- £500 could support a young person with a connectivity support package, providing them with the equipment they need to stay connected
- £1,000 could plant the seed of success for 4 young businesses, giving them the freedom to explore a brand new idea with a grant to test them out
- £5,000 could fund two young person's places on an online engagement programme, working closely with our youth workers to build the confidence and support they need
- £10,000 could fund 10 days of virtual speed interviews, getting 350 young people in front of potential employers and giving them the potential to access rewarding careers
- £20,000 could run a life-changing employability course, supporting young people to access key sectors, including The NHS and the UK's social care sector
- £75,000 could enable our experienced youth support workers to prepare 75 young people for online interviews and applications, and work with existing partners to link them to live vacancies on our jobs board
Where your money goes
For every £1 you give to The Prince’s Trust, 87p is spent on activities that change young lives. 13p is spent on support costs and investing in fundraising so we can help even more young people. Find out more about where your money goes, here .
You can see examples of what donations are spent on and our full accounts by reading our annual reports .