Our qualification recognises the skills and knowledge young people develop on Achieve, by offering a variety of relevant units.
The Prince's Trust offers young people the opportunity to achieve a qualification in Personal Development and Employability Skills (PDE) whilst participating in the Achieve programme.
Flexible, easy-to-deliver and tailored to meet young people's needs, the qualifications recognise the breadth of personal skills, qualities and attitudes valued by employers, giving learners the opportunity to:
- Develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them
- Prepare themselves for progression into further education programmes, apprenticeships or other work-based learning
- Develop literacy, language and numeracy skills
Through Achieve, young people will produce a portfolio to showcase how they've met the PDE qualification assessment criteria - supporting your staff from start to finish.
PDE Internal Moderation Guides
- Qualifications Portal
- Personal Development and Employability Skills (PDE) Qualifications
- Witness Statement Template (doc, 762kb)
Special Considerations or Reasonable Adjustments
For those young people who require special considerations or any reasonable adjustments please contact the qualifications team who will be happy to help and talk through any queries on email@example.com