- Dealing with nerves activity resource (doc, 30kb)
- Dealing with nerves activity resource CYM (doc, 31kb)
- Confidence Bingo Activity Template (docx, 13kb)
- Confidence Bingo Activity Template CYM (docx, 14kb)
Skills for School Packs
The Skills for School module is a new addition to the Achieve programme curriculum, designed specifically for Younger Learners - those in the first two years of secondary school or aged 11 and 12 – although it could be used by any Achieve club.
- Skills for School Adviser Resource Pack (pdf, 748kb)
- Skills for School Young Person Workbook (pdf, 1mb)
Please note: using these materials may help to evidence learners’ achievements for the qualification; however, it is a centre's responsibility to ensure all evidence produced meets the required learning outcomes and assessment criteria.