Session Plans and Resources
- Building a Report Session Plan (doc, 80kb)
- Ground Rules Session Plan (doc, 84kb)
- Setting our Sights Session Plan (doc, 82kb)
- First Impressions Session Plan (doc, 86kb)
- My Goals Session Plan (doc, 81kb)
- Personal Shields Session Plan (doc, 80kb)
- In The Middle Session Plan (doc, 88kb)
- Group activities - The First Few Times You Meet (doc, 99kb)
- Group Activities - When The Group Is Starting To Gel (doc, 101kb)
- Group Activities - When Young People Feel More Confident (doc, 94kb)
Mini Team Challenges
- Mini Team Challenges Induction Pack (pdf, 938kb)
- Good Causes Session Plan (doc, 84kb)
- On Air Session Plan (doc, 84kb)
- Who Wants to Be A Millionaire Activity Description (doc, 86kb)
- Who Wants to Be A Millionaire Resource Doc (doc, 86kb)
LearnThruMusic Induction Resources
The Princes Trust gave Dyslexic Entrepreneur Nathan John the support he required to start Rewise Leaning, the company behind the award winning LearnThruMusic platform that uses music to teach the GCSE syllabus to young people.
Nathan and his team have worked with the Trust to deliver Get Started with Music programmes and Achieve STEM Enrichment workshops all across the UK.
The latest collaboration has resulted in the creation of three songs and lesson plans to help introduce topics and provide fun activities to Achieve leaners.
Learnthurmusic Session Plan
Use this session plan alongside the song created by Learnthrumusic for a creative way to introduce the My Journey form.
“We believe that you can achieve things by setting goals”
A Reggae Dub inspired song outlining the benefits of setting goals on your journey to where you want to be! The song talks you through the aim and importance of tracking your journey. The theme of the song focuses on personal development and the setting of achievable targets.
Nuclear Shelter Debate Task
- Nuclear Shelter Debate (doc, 83kb)
- Nuclear Shelter Debate Scenario (pdf, 65kb)
- Nuclear Shelter Debate Resource (doc, 50kb)
- Nuclear Shelter Debate Additional Information (pdf, 62kb)
- Nuclear Shelter Debate Scenario Resource (doc, 51kb)
- Adviser Support Pack (pdf, 2mb)
- Induction Resources Induction Pack (pdf, 723kb)
- Group Work Resource Pack (pdf, 692kb) - created for our Fairbridge programme, this pack is full of icebreakers and energisers for delivering in groups
- Head over to our Monitoring and Evaluation pages for more details about My Journey Forms and other ways to monitor progress in an Achieve Club.
- Head over to our STEM activity pages to find a number of exciting group activities