Explore your potential with Achieve
Our new personal development course provides a unique offering for 11 to 19-year-olds; a practical approach to learning which supports young people to fulfil their potential.
We work in partnership with over 500 schools and centres across the UK. This year we'll support nearly 10,000 young people through our Achieve programme.
How it works
Our Achieve programme provides an opportunity for you to try out new activities, boost your confidence and gain a recognised Prince's Trust qualification.
Achieve can be delivered in a variety of settings such as youth centres, pupil referral units, youth offender institutions and, in some locations, at a Prince's Trust centre - so there are lots of places where you can join Achieve to start fulfulling your potential!
Our Achieve programme is delivered as clubs in your school or centre. As part of the programme, you will explore the following:
- Personal and social development: By working in small groups, you'll be able to meet new people and make new friends
- Life skills: Through fun and interactive sessions, you'll learn how to manage money, be healthy and stay safe
- Active citizenship: You'll work as part of a team to make a difference to your local community
- Enterprise project: This is a Dragons' Den style challenge. Ready to put your entrepreneurial skills to the test?
- Preparation for work: Create a tip-top CV, practice for future interviews and explore your skills and talents
Ready to unlock your potential?
Want to refer a young person to one of our centres?
Are you a parent, guardian, friend or working with a young person who is struggling in education? You can refer them to Achieve.