Are you ready to try something new?
Our Get Started with Urban Culture course, delivered in partnership with Urban Excel Limited at ThunderPark, can help you to improve your communication, teamwork and practical skills. You'll take part in a wide range of activities including BMX, Skateboarding, Scootering, Parkour and Graffiti Art.
Are you 16-30 and want to discover your talents?
- MATCHES YOUR INTERESTS
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- GAIN SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- PAID TRAVEL EXPENSES
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- UP TO THREE MONTHS SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and improve your skills by working on a week-long group challenge like regenerating a local space.
Not only will it help you discover new talents and develop new skills, but you’ll also benefit from support from our staff or one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people across Northern Ireland
- You'll get free travel to and from ThunderPark in Bangor
- The course runs from 11.00am to 4.00pm each day from Monday 14th December to Friday 18th December
- You'll experience a wide range of activities including BMX, Skateboarding, Scootering, Parkour and Graffiti Art
The course kicks-off with a Taster Session on Wednesday 18th November 2020 at 11.00am. Please get in touch if you would like more information.