Do you enjoy capturing the perfect picture?
Our Get Started with Photography course, open to young people in Birmingham, can help you to improve your skills.
Are you 16-30 and want to discover your talents?
- MATCHES YOUR INTERESTS
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- GAIN SKILLS
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- UP TO THREE MONTHS SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and improve your skills by working on a group challenge such as exhibiting pictures taken throughout the week at the end of programme celebration.
Not only will it help you discover new talents and develop new skills, but you could also benefit from support from our staff or one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course runs over two weeks, from 18th - 29th January
- The course takes place online and will be delivered via Microsoft Teams
- The course includes the chance to learn from a professional who will show you the skills and techniques used by the world’s leading photographers
- You'll understand how to use light, contrast and colour and discover how to edit your pictures
- You'll develop your creativity and share ideas as well as gain an insight into a career in photography
- You'll also benefit from support from one of our staff or mentors, to help you progress into further education, training or employment
The course kicks-off with a Taster Day on 13th January.
You might also be interested in: