Want to try something new?
Our Get started with Customer Service course, delivered in partnership with Transport For Wales, will help you understand what is required to work in the industry.
Are you 16-25 and want to discover your talents?
- MATCHES YOUR INTERESTS
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- GAIN SKILLS
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- UP TO THREE MONTHS SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and learn new skills in customer service such as communication, presentation skills, retail sales techniques, and gain experience in a customer facing role.
Not only will it boost your confidence and people skills, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from support from one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open fro young people aged 16-25 years old living in Wales
- The course runs from Monday to Friday from 10.00 till 16.00
- The course is run online using Microsoft Teams
- You'll learn what customer service means through insight from staff at Transport For Wales