Are you keen to try something different?
Our Get Started with Conservation course, delivered in partnership with The Avon Wildlife Trust, will give you the skills to improve your wildlife knowledge and help protect the environment.
Are you 18-30 and want to discover your talents?
- MATCHES YOUR INTERESTS
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- GAIN SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- UP TO THREE MONTHS SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and improve your skills by working a on a week-long challenge.
Not only will it help you discover new talents and develop new skills, but you could also benefit from support from our staff or one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- The course is open to young people aged between 18-30
- You'll learn more about the natural world and how it can benefit your mental health and wellbeing
- You'll get to explore your local area and learn plant and animal identification skills
- You'll also gain practical, face-to-face experience of animal surveys and habitat research as well as work alongside industry experts to explore career opportunities
- The course will give you the chance to build your confidence and communication skills with other like-minded young people
- You'll actively build a live campaign and get the chance to present it to an audience (virtually) at a celebratory event