Want to get creative through digital?
Our Online Get Started with Digital Storytelling course, delivered in partnership with 4Pi Productions and open to all young people aged 16-25 in Wales, is designed to teach you digital media and production skills and will give you the opportunity to capture aspects of life during the pandemic.
Are you 16-25 and want to discover your talents?
- MATCHES YOUR INTERESTS
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- GAIN SKILLS
- DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR BENEFITS
- UP TO THREE MONTHS SUPPORT
How the course works
Meet new people and improve your skills by completing a challenge as part of a team.
Not only will it help you discover new talents and develop new skills, but you could also benefit from support from our staff or one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- You'll need to have access to Microsoft Teams as the course will be delivered online
- The media used may include filming techniques, photography, stills, stop motion animation, audio production and other forms of online media which you can use to tell a story or present a message
- Your final projects will be presented in a virtual studio which will launch at the end of the programme and be open for public viewing